PATTO - AND THAT'S JAZZ: LIVE 1971-1973 (CD/DVD)
Previously unreleased live audio and video archives of the cult British progressive rock group Patto featuring guitar virtuoso Ollie Halsall.
- First 50 orders will include an exclusive Patto magnet!
- Few copies left!
1. Hold Me Back
2. Holy Toledo
3. Singing the Blues on Reds
4. My Days Are Numbered
5. Tell Me Where You've Been
6. Shmairway of Shmove
7. I'm Baroque
8. Flat Footed Woman
9. Turn Turtle
10. Peter Abraham
11. Loud Green Song
Recorded live at The Torrington
Finchley, London, January 21, 1973
1. The Man (Beat Club, January 1971)
2. San Antone (Beat Club, January 1971)
3. Time To Die (Pop Deux, March 1971)
4. I'm Only an Egg interview (Pop Deux, March 1971)
5. Money Bag (Pop Deux, March 1971)
"...historic importance of hearing this seminal band, accommodating the once-in-an-epoch brilliance of guitarist Ollie Halsall, jocularly doing what they did in front of an audience that hopefully realised how lucky they were." -Record Collector
"This album really is a time machine that takes you back to the magical 70s when the pubs were always full on a Saturday night and you could go and see a fine band and stagger home to watch Match Of The Day on TV with the sound of the band still buzzing in your ears. Yes indeed, this album manages to conjure up all those feelings of the true magic of music." -Monolith Cocktail